MARSHALL TOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions will apply to the factory and studio tour (“Tour") at Marshall Amplification Plc (“we”, “us” or “our”) at Denbigh Road, Denbigh Industrial Estate, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DQ (“Premises”). For more information and to book the tour please click here.
1. THE TOUR
- By booking the Tour, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you are booking on behalf of someone else, they also agree to these terms and conditions and you are authorised to agree on their behalf.
- The Tour will be held on 5th April 2023, starting at 10:00 and ending at 16:00. You will be allocated a slot (with the last slot being at 15:00) and you will participate in the Tour within a group of a maximum of ten (10) people.
- You must be twelve (12) years of age or over to attend and partake in the Tour.
- Any person under sixteen (16) years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. If you are an adult supervising a person under the age of sixteen (16) years of age, you agree that you are responsible for them at all times.
- The tour is wheelchair accesible.
- You will arrange your own travel or accommodation arrangements and you agree that we are not responsible for such arrangements.
- We reserve the right to close any area within the Premises for any reason, including security or health and safety reasons.
- At the end of the Tour, we will provide to you refreshments (subject to availability) in the studio. You will be responsible for ensuring that you (and any person under sixteen (16) years of age for whom you are responsible) only partake in such refreshments in line with your dietary requirements. We will have no liability for such refreshments, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
2. YOUR OBLIGATIONS ON THE TOUR
- You shall:
- comply with any of our instructions, rules, regulations and policies (including relating to security or health and safety);
- treat our personnel with dignity, courtesy and respect;
- act in an appropriate manner throughout the Tour and when in or around the Premises;
- not engage in any activity which is dangerous, abusive, illegal or immoral;
- not disclose any information or anything you see on the Tour or in and around the Premises that could reasonably be expected to be confidential to us; and
- abide by the studio rules (a copy of which will be displayed in the studio).
- You agree that you are responsible for:
- any possessions taken or left on the Premises; and
- any injury, loss or damage caused to any person, the Premises or equipment within the Premises
3. PHOTOS, VIDEOS AND CCTV
- You may only photograph or film the Tour and any part of the Premises solely for non-commercial and personal purposes, provided that (a) you acknowledge and agree that the copyright and all related rights in such photos or videos vest in us; (b) you waive any and all moral rights or any similar rights in the photos or videos; and (c) to the extent that any other intellectual property rights in and to the photos or videos vest in you, you shall assign these to us.
- You agree and acknowledge that we have CCTV in operation at all times on the Premises and we may be required to disclose any CCTV recordings to comply with applicable law.
4. OUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- We shall have the right to prevent access to or remove you from the Premises and the Tour if:
- you act in a way which in our absolute discretion is unacceptable or reasonably likely to cause damage or injury to you, any other visitor or to any of our personnel (including drunken, harmful, offensive, threatening, disrespectful or violent behaviour); or
- you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions or the rules of our studio.
- Our total liability arising under or in connection with the Tour and these terms and conditions for all potential or actual claims by you shall be limited to £100. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss, damage or expense whatsoever (including any financial or economic losses, any loss of data or any other intangible losses) howsoever such loss, damage or expense may arise, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to cancel the Tour at any time, with no liability to you whatsoever.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you.
- You and we agree that this is the entire agreement between you and us with respect to its subject matter.
- These terms and conditions do not confer any rights on any person who is not a party to these terms and conditions under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- In the event that any provision (or part thereof) of these terms and conditions are held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, this shall not affect the enforceability, validity and legality of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, and such provision (or part thereof) shall be severable from these terms and conditions.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these terms and conditions shall be a waiver of any subsequent breach, and any failure or delay to exercise a right, power or remedy provided by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.