Website Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Marshall Amplification Plc (‘Marshall’). Any person viewing, or using, this website, in any capacity, is deemed (without limitation) to accept our Website Terms and Conditions as set out below.
- The contents of this website (including, but not limited to, any text, photographs and other images, and any software contained herein) are protected by United Kingdom Copyright Law and under International Treaties.
Save as set out below no part of this website or its contents may be copied, stored, transmitted, reproduced or distributed in any form or medium whatsoever without the permission of Marshall Amplification Plc.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the information and the data contained in this website (including, but not limited to, any descriptions or specifications relating to any product) is correct, no guarantee or warranty is or can be given as to the accuracy of any such information or data or that any particular product referred to in this website is fit for any particular purpose. For details concerning any product detailed in this website, please refer to an authorised Marshall dealer.
- Any person, firm, company or other organisation using the abovementioned information or data therefore does so entirely at its own risk and liability and neither Marshall (including any affiliate, subsidiary or licensee) nor any of the contributors to this website, can accept any responsibility for any adverse outcome resulting from the use of or reliance upon any such information or data.
- In any event, the liability of Marshall (again, including any affiliate, subsidiary or licensee) arising out of the supply and use of such information and data will not extend to any incidental or consequential damages or losses including (without limitation) loss of profit.
- Any information and data contained on this website may be changed or updated without notice. Marshall furthermore reserves the right to change the specification of any product referred to in this website or to cease to supply any such product without notice.
- This website may contain links to other websites operated by Marshall dealers or distributors or by other persons (“Third Party Websites”). Marshall dealers and distributors and any such other persons are independent contractors and are not agents of Marshall. Marshall therefore does not accept any responsibility for the content, availability, operation or performance of Third Websites nor does Marshall accept any responsibility for any non-compliance by any such dealers, distributors and other persons with any legal requirements (including but not limited to non-compliance with any data protection legislation).
- This website may contain comments made by our customers. However, in publishing such comments, Marshall is not to be taken as endorsing or accepting any such comments. Any views expressed are solely the views of such person. Where applicable, any person wishing to publish any item on this website shall submit such item to Marshall for its prior approval. Marshall shall be entitled in its absolute discretion be entitled to decline to publish any such item and shall not be required to give a reason for doing so.
- Permission is hereby granted by Marshall for users of this website to download items from this website which have been specifically made available for that purpose (such as manuals and similar materials) subject to the following conditions:
(i) no item downloaded may be shared, edited or used for or in connection with any commercial purpose or for any commercial gain;
(ii) all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the items downloaded and any products described in in the items downloaded, shall at all times remain with Marshall;
(iii) Marshall may terminate such permission at any time by giving notice of such termination. Such notice may be given by posting such notice on this website or by such other means as Marshall may reasonably decide.
Marshall Amplification Plc
Registered in England
Registered Number 805676
Copyright ©1997-2019 Marshall Amplification Plc. All rights reserved