Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
This website is owned and operated by Marshall Amplification Plc.
By using this website, you confirm that you accept, and agree to comply with, the below terms:
- The following additional terms also apply to your use of this website:
- Promotional Terms and Conditions – when an opportunity to take part in a competition or prize draw is provided, you will be required to accept a separate set of terms and conditions related to the specific competition or prize draw.
- We may amend these terms from time to time. You agree that your continued use of this website constitutes your acceptance of such changes. These terms were last updated on 18 January 2021.
- Any website content may be changed or updated without notice.
- We only provide this website for private use. You agree not to use this website for any commercial purpose or gain.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must not mis-use this website in any way, including by introducing viruses, gaining unauthorised access or attacking this website.
- If you have a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the website content is correct, no guarantee, warranty or representation is given that such content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- This website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over, and do not accept any responsibility or liability for, any such websites.
- This website may contain comments made by our customers. We do not endorse, or accept any responsibility or liability for, such comments. Any views expressed are solely the views of our customers. Where applicable, any customer wishing to publish any comment on this website must submit such comment to us for our prior written approval. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, decline to publish such comment without giving any reason.
- You use this website entirely at your own risk and liability, and we accept no responsibility or liability for your use of this website (including for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damage or loss), to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website and its content. All website content is protected by copyright laws and international treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- No part of this website, or its content, may be copied, stored or distributed without our prior written approval. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you may download content from this website which has been specifically made available for such purpose (such as manuals) for your own personal use only and subject to the following conditions:
- no such content may be shared, edited or used for any commercial purpose or gain;
- all intellectual property rights in such content belongs to us;
- we may revoke this approval at any time; and
- we do not give any commitment that your use of this website, or its content, will not infringe any third party rights.
- This website may include content uploaded by users, in which event:
- we have not verified or approved such content, and such content does not represent our views;
- if you upload content, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, adapt, display or distribute such content in any way whatsoever; and
- if you upload content, you represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to grant such a licence and that such content complies with applicable law, does not infringe any third party rights and is free from viruses.
- We do not guarantee that this website, or its content, will always be accessible or uninterrupted. We may restrict, suspend or withdraw the availability of all or any part of this website for business and operational reasons without notice. We accept no liability or responsibility for any access issues you may experience.
- We may terminate your access to this website, or disable any user identification code or password, if you breach these terms.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Marshall Amplification Plc
Registered in England and Wales
Registered Number: 805676
Registered Office: Denbigh Road, Denbigh Industrial Estate, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DQ, United Kingdom
VAT Number: 120489191
Contact Us: Contactus@marshall.com or +44(0)1908 375411
© Copyright Marshall Amplification Plc 2021