Why Do You Play?
Competition Terms & Conditions
- THE PROMOTER
The promoter is MARSHALL AMPLIFICATION PLC of Denbigh Road, Denbigh Industrial Estate, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DQ
- HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition will run from 23 July 2021 on 18:00 GMT ("Opening Date") to 2 August 2021 GMT on 18:00 GMT ("Closing Date").
- All Competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 18:00 GMT on the Closing Date. All Competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the Competition you will need to sign up to our newsletter on marshall.com/jointheband by the Closing Date.
- No purchase is necessary and upon signing up to our newsletter you will automatically be entered into the Competition.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost, mislaid or delayed, regardless of cause, including as a result of a technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure.
- By signing up to our newsletter and submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open to all residents in the worldwide, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its group companies;
- employees of the Promoter or its group companies, who are professionally connected with the Competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim your prize. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition.
- The Promoter will not accept Competition entries that are: (a) automatically generated by computer; (b) completed by third parties or in bulk; (c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; (d) photocopies; or (e) incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry to the Competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- THE PRIZE
- The prize is a CODE 25 Amp and one (1) is available to be won (“Prize”).
- The Prize is non-negotiable and subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw on 3 August 2021 (“Draw Date”). The decision of the Promoter is final.
- The Promoter will contact the winner as soon as reasonably practicable after the Draw Date, using the email address provided when signing up to the newsletter.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, the Promoter will send the surname and country of the prize winner and, if applicable, copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to MARSHALL AMPLIFICATION PLC of Denbigh Road, Denbigh Industrial Estate, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DQ (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one (1) month after the Closing Date. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at Data.Protection@Marshall.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- The winner must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within thirty (30) days of being contacted by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize and the prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by applicable law the Promoter or its group companies will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its group companies. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole and absolute discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.